RE: IP addresses/domain names at the end of a sentence

Subject: RE: IP addresses/domain names at the end of a sentence
From: Jason Willebeek-LeMair <jlemair -at- cisco -dot- com>
To: Jennifer Laiks <jlaiks -at- prioritycall -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 10:05:04 -0600

Depends upon your audience. Are you writing to network engineers? They
most likely will not be fooled. Are you writing to people who have
never seen a computer, domain name, or IP address? They may or may not
have difficulties, depending upon how well you explain IP addresses and
domain names.

Jason