RoboHTML problem

Subject: RoboHTML problem
From: "J.C. Morel" <jcmorel -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 11:26:05 GMT

Hi,

When I create steps in my topic in RoboHTML (2000), RoboHTML adds multiple spaces within my step that are then interpreted by the compiler and displayed as one small box resembling the wingding character for the letter O.

When I look in the TrueCode tab, it seems the product wrapped my code and then considers the wrapping as a string of spaces. I tried manually removing the wrapping but the product puts the wrap back.
I also tried activating and deactivating the word wrap option in the View menu.

Has anyone had this problem or know of a solution?

Thanks in advance,

Jcmorel