URGENT: Anybody in/near Atlanta area?

Subject: URGENT: Anybody in/near Atlanta area?
From: MorganFoster5000 -at- aol -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 22:40:14 EST

Sorry this is very off-topic...

If anyone lives in or near Atlanta, Georgia, or Emory University in
particular, please let me know ASAP. I need to send a Word file to a client
who is a doctoral student there; he *must* have it in person by Tuesday
(contact me Wed if you don't get this until then, just in case). His system
is down and he is unable to coordinate this with anyone he knows. I need a
receiver, who can also print the document for him (Word 97).

It's worth $50 to me <she says subtly in the shadows, hoping it doesn't break
any posting rules; perhaps that would pay for the paper>.

Maybe you know someone there who could do this, if you live elsewhere?

Thank you immensely if you can help here,
Debbie
DLCrossman -at- aol -dot- com