RE: tutorials vs training

Subject: RE: tutorials vs training
From: barry -dot- kieffer -at- exgate -dot- tek -dot- com
To: waldenm -at- earthlink -dot- net, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 09:57:13 -0800

Ah, yes. This simply might be a pricing issue. Do you give the tutorials
away? Maybe you should repackage the tutorials and call them CBT (computer
based training) and charge appropriately for them.

If you would rather pack class rooms then sell CBT, price the CBT at a point
where class room training is more economical to your valued customers.

HTH

Barry

<Snip>