Zapf Dingbats problem...

Subject: Zapf Dingbats problem...
From: Atticus Fisher <AtticusF -at- pciwiz -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 11:41:32 -0500

To All:

My coworker (moo) and myself have defined a style in both Pagemaker (v 6.52)
and Framemaker (v 5.5) that uses the ITC Zapf Dingbat True Type font.
Unfortuantely, we can't get Zapf Dingbats to appear in any of the font menus
on some of our dept. PCs. The font displays properly on my coworker's
computer, but not on other machines in our dept., which are a mix of 98 and
NT. Is this a known True Type/98/NT problem? Is there a trick to getting
Windows to recognize the font (other than goats and an altar)?

Thanks for your help and as always, if this topic has been covered already,
feel free to mock me openly (ITTHBCA,FFTMMO).

Atticus