Re: Paint Shop Pro Question

Subject: Re: Paint Shop Pro Question
From: Dianne Blake <write-it -at- home -dot- com>
To: "Duerfeldt, Mark" <MarkDuerfeldt -at- interim -dot- com>, Techwriter <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 19:15:54 -0800

"Duerfeldt, Mark" wrote:

> I've been using PSP forever, but suddenly I'm having a problem. It doesn't
> want to capture a particular window for some reason. No matter what I try,
> it just flat-out will NOT produce the cross-hairs so I can capture this
> window in my application.
>
> Has anyone had this problem before?

You may have already done this so please forgive me if I'm covering
territory you've already covered. Have you tried to change your
"Capture Setup options"? Some programs may be sensitive to the "right
mouse click" and not allow you to produce the cross-hair. Try the F11
setting and see if that works.

-Dianne Blake
write-it -at- home -dot- com