OT: Anyone in San Diego?

Subject: OT: Anyone in San Diego?
From: Dianne Blake <write-it -at- home -dot- com>
To: Techwriter <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 19:40:53 -0800

Dear fellow writers,

I live in San Diego, California (USA). I've been lurking for quite some
time and have even got involved on a few threads.

I was wondering, are any of you from this area? I would like to get to
meet some of you and maybe get together for coffee, lunch, or a visit to
a nearby book store. It seems that San Diego has some unique job and
writing challenges. For instance, we are a very large metropolitan
area, yet I find that many of the agencies and web sites fight over the
very few writing positions being offered in the area. Seems quite
strange to me.

Anyway, I thought it might be nice to hang out with people of like mind
and skills. I'd like to compare writing experiences and marketing tips,
etc. If you are shy - that is okay too. Just send me your e-mail
address and we can connect in that way instead.

Please respond off-line, so that we don't bother all those nice people
who share the list server with us.

Thanks a Bunch (TAB)
- Dianne Blake :D
write-it -at- home -dot- com