RE: Have you done Java Server Pages before?

Subject: RE: Have you done Java Server Pages before?
From: "Hardage-Vergeer, Lani" <lani -dot- hardage -dot- vergeer -at- documentum -dot- com>
To: "'David Castro'" <thetechwriter -at- yahoo -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 09:48:32 -0800

David, we're doing them. Here are several references that might be of help.
No books out yet (but a chapter in the O'Reilly book on Java Servlets).
Supposed to be a book out shortly.
http://www.javasoft.com/products/jsp/index.html
http://www.serverpages.com/Java_Server_Pages/Tutorials/
http://apl.jhu.edu/~hall/java/Servlet-Tutorial/Servlet-Tutorial-JSP.html