Re: Working for a liar

Subject: Re: Working for a liar
From: Scottie Lover <iluvscotties -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 17:28:19 -0500

One thing I should have added to my inquiry (which is repeated below):
Each of the two liars flatly refused to sign or initial anything, and
forbid employees from circulating memoranda.

I'm still worried about getting another boss like that, who gives
directions I *KNOW* are wrong, flatly refuses to even listen to why they're
not feasible, and also refuses to either confirm anything in writing or to
allow memoranda to be sent -- and then denies have given the poor
instructions, insisting that he'd asked for the opposite to be done.

(The only viable option would be that of a hidden tape recorder -- but that
would make me appear untrustworthy, and a dishonest boss would find some
way t fire me before I could do it again.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.