RE: InDesign, anyone?

Subject: RE: InDesign, anyone?
From: Bill Burns <BillDB -at- intl -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2000 08:22:38 -0700

I haven't used InDesign, but I heard from two Adobe representatives in a
demo that InDesign is not intended for use for technical documentation. It
looks like it has some excellent features, but none of them seemed to be
geared toward making books.

Bill Burns - Eccentric Technology Consultant
INT'L.com Design & Development
billdb -at- intl -dot- com
"If I go to sleep, the clowns will eat me."