Re: What are SMEs?

Subject: Re: What are SMEs?
From: Katav <katav -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Sharon Deitch <Sharon -at- eshbel -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 03:54:33 -0800 (PST)

Subject
Matter
Expert(s) (alt: Expertise)

Translation: the person who is SUPPOSED to be a
"citable authority." Pronounced "sh'mee" (for those
who know Hebrew, same as "my name" in that language -
amazin' what you'll learn on TECHWR-L).

--- Sharon Deitch <Sharon -at- eshbel -dot- com> wrote:
> I've seen the acronym used frequently, and I'm
> afraid I don't know what it
> stands for.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sharon
>
> Sharon Deitch
> Technical Writer
> Eshbel Technologies Ltd.
> sharon -at- eshbel -dot- com

=====
Katav ( katav -at- yahoo -dot- com )
''Despise not any person and do not deem anything unworthy
of consideration, for there is no person without his hour,
and no thing without its place'' {Ben Azzai [Avot 4:2]}

http://im.yahoo.com