HTML authoring tool for creating HTML Company Newsletter

Subject: HTML authoring tool for creating HTML Company Newsletter
From: Andriene Ferguson <Andriene -dot- Ferguson -at- concisetech -dot- com>
To: "'Techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <Techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 16:05:22 -0500

Hi all,

Has anyone heard of a specialized HTML authoring tool for creating
Company newsletter type documents? I've been asked to create a company
newsletter for our intranet. I can use MS FrontPage, but it is difficult
to format columns in FrontPage. Just wondering if anyone can suggest an
authoring tool that is better suited for newsletter layout.

Thanks
Andriene E. Ferguson