Word 2000 and PDF

Subject: Word 2000 and PDF
From: Mr Smith <techwritermw -at- altavista -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: 15 Feb 2000 07:50:38 -0800

Good morning.

It has been several years since I've had to use Word to convert my documentation to PDF. (I was very happy with PDFing my Framemaker files, thank you!)

So I don't have any surprises, can anyone comment on how they currently use Word 2000 to PDF? A few questions:
* Can it easily auto-hyperlink TOC, Index, and X-Refs?
* Is Exchange still the tool to use to tweak the PDF?

Thank you.

-MS

AltaVista Smart is Beautiful http://www.altavista.com

Raging Bull? Sleeping Bear? Live stock quotes at AltaVista Live!
http://money.altavista.com