Article

Subject: Article
From: Paul Hanson <PHanson -at- Quintrex -dot- com>
To: "'Tech Comm List'" <techcomm -at- user -dot- itconsult -dot- co -dot- uk>, "'Tech Writers List'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>, "'Winhelp List'" <WINHLP-L -at- ADMIN -dot- HUMBERC -dot- ON -dot- CA>, "'rhc -at- robohelp-forums -dot- helpcommunity -dot- com'" <rhc -at- robohelp-forums -dot- helpcommunity -dot- com>, "'parametrica -at- listbot -dot- com'" <parametrica -at- listbot -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 15:22:26 -0600

Cross-posted to Tech Comm, Tech Writer's, Winhelp, BS forums and
Parametrica:

In the Winhelp FAQ.hlp file (and no, I don't remember where I downloaded
it from), in the topic magazine articles, there's mention of the
following:

<<Ron Burk, "Automatic Help Topic Printing", Windows/DOS Developer's
Journal, March 1993 In this article Ron writes a .DLL to allow you to
print all topics in a WinHelp .HLP file.>>

Does anyone have a copy of this article or know where this might be
posted? It sounds very interesting.

Paul