Wrestling with Cyrillic -- belated thanks

Subject: Wrestling with Cyrillic -- belated thanks
From: "Bayne, Sonia E B246" <Sonia -dot- Bayne -at- CIGNA -dot- COM>
To: "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 09:33:18 -0500

It's embarrassing to be so dilatory. I could (truthfully) plead deadlines
and work overload, but that would be a tad lame...

Anyway, even at this late date, many thanks to those (especially Andrew,
Alan, Shlomo, Andres, and David) who responded to my request for information
about Cyrillic alphabet/typing in Russian on a standard keyboard. I passed
the information on to my son-in-law and he is A Happy Guy.

Regards,
~ Sonia

Sonia E. Bayne
Marketing Communications, CIGNA