Re: Team player

Subject: Re: Team player
From: MLBRUNKER -at- aol -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com (TECHWR-L)
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 00:20:40 EST

The original question was: "What does 'team player' mean in a job
description?"

With all due respect to the other posters, I'm not sure our opinions matter
here. In this context, "team player" means whatever the employer thinks it
means. ( And it could just be some HR hack who sticks "team player" into
every last job description, including ads for janitors and the CFO.)
Hopedly, you can figure out where they're going with it in the initial
interview.

Best,

Marla Brunker
NYC