RE: Good tech writing schools?

Subject: RE: Good tech writing schools?
From: Chris Fitzgerald <chrisfitztex -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "Christian, Peter" <PACf -at- pge -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 21:52:52 -0800 (PST)

--- "Christian, Peter" <PACf -at- pge -dot- com> wrote:

> You probably don't need a school. You just need an employer
> who will give
> you a chance (Thank you, to the three to took chances on
> me...). Then you
> need to show that you will work hard, learn new skills, and be
> a part of the
> team.

Thank you for your comments, Christian. Without people who give
us a chance..., those managers will just continue to be
frustrated reading the myriad of irrevelent resumes.

I've learned a lot from this list; one being that there is quite
a lot of help and networking from one another. Between teaching
English, taking an advanced C programming class, and an online
TW Cert. course, this list is the one item that keeps me
believing that I've made the right decision to change careers.

Thank you to those that give us a chance.:))))

Chris

http://im.yahoo.com