Re: Word's object to table

Subject: Re: Word's object to table
From: Chris Kowalchuk <chris -at- bdk -dot- net>
To: "McDonald-, Nancy A (Nancy)** CTR **" <namcdonald -at- Lucent -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 18:11:29 -0500

Regarding converting graphics to tables,

Your first advice was correct. Start retyping.

I suppose there might be some elaborate OCR process you could run that
might convert some of your object to text/table, but I have played
around with this stuff in the past and it doesn't work very well. Typing
ends up being faster.

Chris Kowalchuk