RE: Disappearing Cross references

Subject: RE: Disappearing Cross references
From: "David Chinell" <dchinell -at- email -dot- msn -dot- com>
To: "'MAGGIE SECARA'" <SECARAM -at- mainsaver -dot- com>, "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 09:56:24 -0500

Maggie:

Sympathy: You poor thing. What a horrible experience to have to work
through. But I know you'll come out just fine! Go Maggie!

Help: Just a shot in the dark (send me a sample for illuminated shots) but
maybe you have to use the Insert Caption > New Label functionality to create
a Figure label for your english captions.

Bear