200 new resources on the TECHWR-L site

Subject: 200 new resources on the TECHWR-L site
From: Deborah Ray <debray -at- oreilly -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 15:14:12 -0700

Hi, all,

Within the last week or so, we've added about 200 new resources
to the TECHWR-L site Resources Directory, bringing the total
to more than 500 technical writing related Web sites and books
(http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/directory/index.html).

We welcome you to contribute to the Directory, too. If
you'd like to add a site to an existing category, visit
the Get Listed page at
http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/directory/getlisted.html
for more information. Or, if you'd like to suggest a new
category, please email me at debray -at- raycomm -dot- com -dot-

Deborah