Good tech writing schools?

Subject: Good tech writing schools?
From: Sarah Park <cul8r_98 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 17:06:02 -0800 (PST)

Dear TECHWR-L subscribers,

I am considering a career change and would like to enter the technical
writing profession. I have general knowledge in the use of several
industry programs such as MS Word and Adobe Framemaker. I am uncertain
whether I should pursue a degree program or certificate program in
technical writing. Can any of you offer suggestions? Also, I was
wondering if you know the best schools that offer tech. writing
programs? The location is not important, since I am willing to travel
anywhere in North America to attend a good school. I would greatly
appreciate any information you can provide. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Sarah Park

http://im.yahoo.com