Re: ADMIN: Re: OT How do I unsubscribe?

From: iain -at- hairydog -dot- co -dot- uk (Iain Harrison)
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 18:23 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)

> I don't know, Iain. I personally read those lines twice to make sure
> that the instructions are in fact: Send an e-mail to <address> with the
> words LEAVE TECHCOMM in the body.

I deliberately made it read slightly unexpectedly so that people would
read what it said.

You suggestion is fine, but it has to be "as the body" not "in the body"
of the message.

What else did you think it could have meant?

--

Iain

iain -at- hairydog -dot- co -dot- uk
iainh -at- cix -dot- co -dot- uk