RE: The Old Argument: FrameMaker vs. MS Word

Subject: RE: The Old Argument: FrameMaker vs. MS Word
From: Lane Pasut <Larissa -dot- Pasut -at- OmegaResearch -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 11:51:02 -0500

I agree, and contend that layout work extends beyond just visual appeal. The
design/layout impacts comprehension, so that's my domain. I see the ability
to layout/design a document as part and parcel of technical writing, a
definite plus in your portfolio of skills... but then again, I am also one
of those multi-taskers... my 2 cents thrown in.

Lane