Word to Folio

Subject: Word to Folio
From: "Kim Forbes" <kim_portonova -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 16:38:45 GMT

Hi everyone,
I've just been asked to reformat and correct existing policy and procedure documents. I have been told that formatting the documents is my responsibility, but I have to abide by two rules:
1. Documents must be in Word.
2. Word documents must be structured in odd ways so they can be imported into Folio.

An example of oddly structured documents is that I can not use bulleted lists, but must put bullets into a table that can be imported into Folio--because Folio can't do indents.

Has anybody else made Word to Folio conversions? Does anybody have any suggestions about how to produce a clean template that can be easily imported into Folio?

Thanks for the Help
Kim Forbes
Technical Writer
Children's Hospital