Re: Documentation Plan Template

Subject: Re: Documentation Plan Template
From: "Frank Watson" <frank -at- cms-stl -dot- com>
To: Stepheni Norton <stephenin -at- hotmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 10:25:51 -0600

Stephen -

If it's of any interest to you, I presented at paper at the 1999 STC conference
in Cincinnati about how we approached this topic. It is contained in the 1999
Proceedings and the
slides used in the talk can be found on the CMS website at:

http://www.cms-stl.com

Look under News and Publications.

Frank Watson

Stepheni Norton wrote:

> Does anyone have a template for a documentation plan. I have read bits of
> info here & there, but haven't seen any examples.
>
> Much Thanks
> Stepheni
> stephenin -at- hotmail -dot- com

Frank Watson