RE: Antwort: Distiller Y2K problem?

Subject: RE: Antwort: Distiller Y2K problem?
From: "Fred Meyer Inc.RET" <fmimoret -at- usa -dot- net>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: 14 Jan 00 10:46:02 PST

This problem seems inconsistent to me.

Our docs department has used distiller 3.01 with no problems over the last few
weeks. The dates report as 2000 or 00 depending on user preferences.

We use NT 4, SP5, Frame 5.5.3 and a Lexmark printer driver.

Since this is very close the software configuration of the original poster, I
wonder if the problems aren't caused by hardware, as unlikley as that seems.
Our company uses all IBM hardware and only Lexmark Optras, various printers
and drivers.

Michael Cenedella