RE: online documentation for web application

Subject: RE: online documentation for web application
From: Kaya Balke <kaya -at- hungryminds-inc -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 14:25:15 -0800

Thanks for all the responses to my inquiry re developing online
documentation straight into an HTML editor instead of putting it in MS Word
first. Based on your feedback, I've decided to use HomeSite for this
project.

Has anyone on this list used AuthorIt? If it really works as well as is
claimed on their website, it might be just what I need. Any feedback on it?

Thanks,

--kaya