Re: Typeface Research

Subject: Re: Typeface Research
From: "Tom Murrell" <tmurrell -at- columbus -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 20:16:34 -0500

Now, Dick, you have to admit that typefaces do have an effect. As near as I
can tell it is the writers upon whom typefaces have the greatest effect.
Writers seem to become agitated at the mere mention of certain typefaces.
And an interchange between say the serif and the san serif faction can lead
to high blood pressure, bulging eyes, sore throats, and ultimately to
flaming emails. Oh, I think there is no doubt that typefaces have
tremendous impact on writers that would probably meet your standards for
scientific rigor.

Somebody should write that up.

<G>
Tom Murrell