RE: techwr-l digest: January 05, 2000

Subject: RE: techwr-l digest: January 05, 2000
From: "Ronica Roth" <rroth -at- exactis -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 10:22:21 -0700

What's more, screen capture software gives you much more control over what
you capture. They have a scrolling feature that enables you to get more of
or all of a screen that's bigger than the physical screen (like, a Web page,
for example). Conversely, I can get just a portion of a screen. Thus, I save
the extra step of going into Paint or PhotoShop and cropping. Also, you can
choose to include the cursor, or you can capture a drop down menu all by
itself. Stuff like that. I just started using such software this year, and I
love it. I've used Snag It (shareware).

Ronica Roth
Technical Writer
Exactis.com, Inc.
rroth -at- exactis -dot- com
303.675.5857
"The difference between the right word and the
almost-right word is the difference between the
lightning and the lightning-bug."--Mark Twain