Re: Are you debating the elimination of printed docs? (An idea.. .)

Subject: Re: Are you debating the elimination of printed docs? (An idea.. .)
From: "Tristan Bishop" <claritydocs -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 10:52:50 -0800

Martha J Davidson wrote "I don't think paper books will be obsolete until I
can put post-its on e-book pages I want to refer back to later, or until I
can jot notes in the margins."

Tristan writes:

I would bet that your requirements aren't far away. If one can write on a
Palm Pilot screen, why couldn't you write on an e-book screen, in the margin
with your information in maybe a different color or font?

I also predict e-books will have extensive book marking and post-it type
features. It seems inevitable.

Tristan Bishop
Clarity Consulting