Subject: Summary: Educational Choices
From: Steve Piccolo <pic -at- byu -dot- edu>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 08:22:30 -0700

I received about 20 quality responses to my inquiry for help in deciding which
educational path to choose. THANK YOU very much to those who took the time to
send such helpful advice.

The recommendations they gave varied a lot but were very insightful.

One techwr-l member notified me that he or she feels my inquiry was
inappropriate for this list. I apologize if anyone else was offended. Please
email me if you would like to receive a summary of the responses I received.

Thanks again,

--Steve