[no subject]

Heading 1: Arial Black, 24 pt, Small caps
Heading 2: Arial, Bold, 19 pt
Heading 3: Arial, Bold, Italic, 16 pt
Heading 4: Arial, Bold, 13 pt
Heading 5: Arial, Bold, Italic, 10 pt

As often, I'm relying here on small caps and italics for most of the visual
difference in the levels of headings. If I could, I would probably also use
indentation and greater difference in point size to create more contrast.

Don't have much exciting to say about fonts. So text can be edited in Adobe
Acrobat, I use only postcript type 1 fonts, not Microsoft's true type fonts.

That usually limits me to Arial and Times New Roman. Most companies don't
want to pay for more interesting postscript fonts.