Special fonts in Word 97, was RE: Great font for lines of code?

Subject: Special fonts in Word 97, was RE: Great font for lines of code?
From: "Halter, Meg" <HalterMC -at- navair -dot- navy -dot- mil>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 12:47:27 -0800

I found the article Shlomo mentions to be informative, but it brings up a
question. If I were to use the special font that the author recommends in my
Word 97 document (which has its own template) and try to look at the
document on another computer which does not have the font, how will the font
display?

Anyone out there know?

-- Meg