Re: OT: Screen captures without marquee

Subject: Re: OT: Screen captures without marquee
From: "Michele Marques" <mmarques -at- cms400 -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 09:22:12 -0500

Susan asks:

> I'm using SnagIt to do my screen captures, and the area where there is a
> scroll bar is filled is a check pattern (what I call a marquee). Does anyone
> know how to remove the marquee so that the screen captures are clean?

I have found that this problem is common when using the wrong
colour combination. When doing screen captures, I reset my colour
scheme to Windows default. I find that there are still errors in the
colour of the scrollbars, but at lest they don't have the checkered
effect.

I have found this problem with other screen capture programs, as
well.

- Michele

Michele Marques
Technical Writer, CMS Manufacturing Systems
mmarques -at- cms400 -dot- com
905-477-4499 x280