List

Subject: List
From: Joanne Meehl <Jmeehl -at- datum -dot- com>
To: "'Beth Kane'" <bethkane -at- tcisolutions -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 08:44:13 -0500

<Sorry if my previous messages appeared to indicate that I place an
inordinate amount of importance on the choice of a term. Two people flamed
me because they thought I was doing that. >

Let the List Keepers of the Flame fire away. I say: Let's not apologize to
those who seem to seek such gifts of appeasement, or we'll spend time
censoring ourselves instead of learning from one another.
Happy holidays all,
Joanne