FrameMaker+SGML

Subject: FrameMaker+SGML
From: Linda Haviland <lhaviland -at- pcsoftintl -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 09:09:34 -0500

Hello to the list from "one of them lurkers"!

I have what I intend to be a fairly simple question:

Do any of you use FrameMaker+SGML, version 5.5.6? If yes, would you
recommend it??

I want to order it *today* for my company, but am reluctant until I hear
something about it - specifically something good.

We need the FrameMaker portion for our print manual set, which is increasing
in leaps and bounds as we add new products and modularize existing ones. And
I'm interested in the ability to port to different languages and platforms,
specifically Linux and VxWorks at the moment.

Thanks in advance for any help from the List.

Linda Haviland
Sr. Technical Writer
PC Soft International