The Tasteless Refrigerator (off all topics)

Subject: The Tasteless Refrigerator (off all topics)
From: sinico -at- nbnet -dot- nb -dot- ca (H.Durstling)
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 14:20:01 -0400

Apropos of not very much except a mid-afternoon linguistic chuckle here's a
piece of usage I saw pinned to the vegetable display in my local grocery
store a few days ago.

-----------------------------

..DID YOU KNOW...

.. tomatoes should not be kept in your refrigerator -
because if you do it will lose its taste.

Cheers,
Hans Durstling
Moncton, Canada
<sinico -at- nbnet -dot- nb -dot- ca>

Feature stories, technical ad copy, clear manuals, bid documents, video
scripts & speeches. International publications & clients.