OT--Question for Home Office Networking

Subject: OT--Question for Home Office Networking
From: kimber_miller -at- acs-inc -dot- com
To: <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 12:07:13 -0600

Greetings! My apologies for this OT question, but this list is my best resource
to obtain reliable information on this topic.

Because I frequently work from home, I am looking into networking two rooms in
my home that serve as offices.
I seek information that any one has on Intel's product (the name is unknown to
me, also) that allows one to network via analog phone lines, without pulling
cable through the attic.

I will be running NT.

I hope that some telecommuter out there is familiar with this product or
concept. Please reply offlist. If anyone else is interested, let me know and I
shall forward the information I receive.

Thanks for your time,

--Kimber

Kimber Miller
Affiliated Computer Services
Dallas, Texas
214.887.7408

Little minds are interested in the extraordinary; great minds in the
commonplace. --Elbert Hubbard