Re: WinWriters Conference in 2000

Subject: Re: WinWriters Conference in 2000
From: "Sella Rush" <sellar -at- apptechsys -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 16:09:29 -0800

I've gone to this conference for three years, and the only reason I'm not
going this year is that they moved it away from Seattle and my company isn't
in a position to pay for it at the moment.

The focus of the conference is online help, you won't be able to get away
from the topic. In the past they have provided several "tracks" for
beginners and advanced users, and I always found it pretty easy to figure
out where I fitted.

Sella Rush
mailto:sellar -at- apptechsys -dot- com
Applied Technical Systems (ATS)