Re: buyer's guide

Subject: Re: buyer's guide
From: "Edwin Skau" <eddy_skau -at- mailcity -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 10:25:43 +0530

Hi all:

I need some info on pricing.

Blue'Sky's Robohelp Office 2000 is advertised at $899 on its web page.

Their official Indian dealers have contacted me and quoted a price that is nearly $200 more, FOR RoboHelp Office97.

This price has not been justified. Also one would expect the older version to be less expensive.

Is this BlueSky's way of ripping of the third World or is this some local salesman trying to pull a fast one?

Please inform me of the current price of RH97.

Thank you.

eddy

LYCOShop is now open. On your mark, get set, SHOP!!!
http://shop.lycos.com/