Re: FWD: object-oriented documentation

Subject: Re: FWD: object-oriented documentation
From: Chris Collins-Wooley <cwooley -at- us -dot- oracle -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 07:37:39 -0500

An anonymous poster asked about setting up a knowledge base similar
to Interleaf's RDM, but for FrameMaker. There are a number of FDK
programmers abroad who make a living marrying Frame to databases.
Usually the FrameUsers web page would be a good starting point to
find one, but I see it's undergoing a facelift. It's due back up
around the new year.

http://www.FrameUsers.com/

Last summer I saw a slick presentation for Directive. It takes both
Frame and Windows content, converts it to XML modules, stores the
modules in an Oracle or SQL Server database. You can then drag and
drop the modules to build new documents.

http://www.hynet.com/

HTH and good luck,

Chris Collins-Wooley
Oracle Pharmaceutical Applications