RE: Units Conversion

Subject: RE: Units Conversion
From: "Timmerman, Donald" <DTimmerman -at- ipdexch -dot- ipd -dot- anl -dot- gov>
To: "'TECHWR-L e-mail discussion group'" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 08:23:08 -0600

Kevin asked,

Would anyone be able to recommend a good conversion tool?

The units of measurement that I need most frequently are:

Inches - mm
PSI - BAR
LBS - Kg

I have been using a DOS shareware product called METRIC-X, for the last
seven years. I don't know if it is now available for Windows. The
following contact information is seven years old. The single user price at
that time was about $25 US with about $3 shipping.

ORION DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION,
P.O. Box 2323
Merrifield, VA 22116-2323

(800) 992-8170