Font Weirdness--Thank you, that's enough

Subject: Font Weirdness--Thank you, that's enough
From: kimber_miller -at- acs-inc -dot- com
To: <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 13:37:28 -0600

Ladies and Gentlemen:

I cannot say enough good things about the generosity and concern of my fellow

Al Rubottom has provided us all (yesterday) with the link to the MS Document
that explains how I can fix this particular Windows Weirdness.

So, I wasn't crazy--the commands have disappeared. But MS and Al have been kind
enough to provide the solution.

And--I was in the correct Fonts folder.

And--I didn't need to reboot.

Again, I thank you all for your concern for my sanity. I have the solution,
although I have not yet tried to implement the second step after the first step
predictably did not succeed. (Microsoft's prediction is that there are 3 steps;
I just don't have time to do that *right now*; the particular document needing
the artsy font has been foisted off on a business analyst who has the time to
futz with it. I am busily swimming in the deep end of Oracle and ERDs)

Happy Friday,

--Kimber

Kimber Miller
Affiliated Computer Services