Export text cleanly out of PDF or save PDF in diff. formats?

Subject: Export text cleanly out of PDF or save PDF in diff. formats?
From: Abby_Schiff -at- factset -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 16:16:17 -0500

Hi,
A co-worker e-mailed me this question, and I can't find anything helpful in
the Acrobat Exchange help file.

"Does anyone know of an application that can export text cleanly out of a
PDF file or save a PDF in different formats? Any help on the subject would
be appreciated. Thanks!"

According to the help file, you can export as EPS... however, I don't know
how to get it from EPS into anything usable in this case. I think he wants
something like a Word, TXT, or RTF format.

AS