Conversion of html to pdf

Subject: Conversion of html to pdf
From: "Christopher" <addforlist -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "Winhlp List" <WINHLP-L -at- ADMIN -dot- HUMBERC -dot- ON -dot- CA>, "Techwr List" <TECHWR-L -at- LISTS -dot- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 15:01:00 +0100

Good Morning,

A quick and easy question (I hope), courtesy of Sales:

Is there any tool that currently exists to convert a bunch of html pages to
pdf?

I'll explain: our online reference system currently consists of pure html
pages accessed in the application via a cut down version of IE 4/5. The
appearance of all pages are controlled by a .css. There is no javascript at
all.

Sounds pretty strange, but it works, and in any case for the next release or
at least for version 2 of our software we'll very likely move to html help
(hence my subscribing to this list).

Thanks in advance, and 'bon journee',

Chris

Sent to winhlp and techwr lists

p.s. Apologies if this message has been received more than once as I have
been having trouble trying to make sure this message is in text only and so
accepted by the lists :)