RE: StarOffice > FrameMaker & Ventura

Subject: RE: StarOffice > FrameMaker & Ventura
From: Emru Townsend <etownsen -at- Softimage -dot- com>
To: "'techwrl'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 17:58:17 -0500

Since FrameMaker doesn't have a StarOffice filter, you'd have to save the
documents as MS Word or RTF files -- in which case the answer becomes, "it
depends". Over the years, I've learned that even if an exported file loads
into its destined application cleanly, it can wreak havoc on another
application.

Fortunately, StarOffice is free save for the time you spend downloading it.
I'd recommend you test it thoroughly to see if it suits your needs.

Emru Townsend | etownsen -at- softimage -dot- com
Softimage, Inc.
Personal Web site: http://purpleplanetmedia.com