Acrobat training?

Subject: Acrobat training?
From: MAGGIE SECARA <SECARAM -at- mainsaver -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 11:03:55 -0800

I know it is easy to learn, but I'm sitting here all by myself with a brand
new copy of Acrobat and I've never used it before, except for the Reader of
course. How do I find out all the things it can do, except by going blind
staring at their online manual (I ain't printing out 598 pages!). It's all
very well to say "what do I want it to do?" but I'd really like to know what
the options ARE. I'm sure there are tricks and applications I haven't
thought of.

Is there some good introductory class out there? Preferably up close and in
person, as opposed to an online tutorial or whatever. I'm in California.

Maggie Secara
secaram -at- mainsaver -dot- com

"All the world's a stage, Mick, but some of us are dreadfully
under-rehearsed."