RE: ethical consulting practices?

Subject: RE: ethical consulting practices?
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "'Tracy Boyington'" <tracy_boyington -at- okvotech -dot- org>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 09:47:13 -0500

Seems simple enough to me. You need to communicate with the agency, they
need to communicate with you. That way both parties make sure you're not
double-submitted. All the great recruiters I've worked with made sure they
let me know when and to whom they wanted to submit my resume, so I could
refuse if I chose. Now if I could only see the resume they send before they
do it!