Re: Recruiters, capitalism, etc.

Subject: Re: Recruiters, capitalism, etc.
From: Jo Francis Byrd <jbyrd -at- byrdwrites -dot- com>
To: Andrew Plato <intrepid_es -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 1999 19:31:20 -0600

Thank you, Andrew, for pointing out the potential liability in the situation. William Lewis and
others who ask that question need to know: I'm protecting NOT the company, but myself. I am not the
only person to have made the same observation about this particular company - that's why they're
notorious!

But, to be fair, I did work for them once and was treated well (got paid on time, no problems, very
smooth relationship). They aren't a bad shop....they just want to use you for marketing leads. Most
are not my information to give out.

Jo Byrd