RE: Designing a new help system -- Oh boy! ...ugh

Subject: RE: Designing a new help system -- Oh boy! ...ugh
From: "Giordano, Connie" <Connie -dot- Giordano -at- FMR -dot- COM>
To: "'Darren Barefoot'" <dbarefoot -at- mpsbc -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 1999 15:39:24 -0500

Darren,

We're looking ways to make it glaringly obvious too. Since I'm documenting
a web-based app, I decided to take the page idea and further it
graphically--when documenting a set of tasks on a page, I give it the torn
edge look, and break it out by grouped functions. So far the QA folks like
it a lot. Our beta clients are visiting in about 2 weeks, so maybe I'll get
"real" user feedback.